Sunday, March 28, 2010

Part III, "Play Time"

Today, using the moniker "Little Librarian," I created a Searchroll devoted to learning about digital cameras. My present camera was a Christmas present from my daughter, who remembered that I loved taking pictures of her and family events. The problem with conventional cameras is what to do with all of those albums upon albums of photos. Quite correctly, she saw that being able to invisibly store scores of photos on the computer and grouping them into folders was the perfect solution.

I think RollYo will be especially handy for doing research on digital cameras, as I am just about ready to buy another camera, with slightly more complex features. It should be noted, however, that RollYo is not for children. I ran across a number of adult-only sounding sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment